Time Outs in M-Pathways Systems
- Student Business - 15 minutes
- University Business - 60 minutes
- Faculty Business - 60 minutes
- Employee Business - 15 minutes
Single Login Timeout
- Authentication to all Single Login sites - 120 minutes
Warning: Even if your M-Pathways session times out, your Single Login session remains active until 120 minutes has elapsed unless you end your authenticated Web session and log out.
Avoiding a Time Out
To keep from timing out of your M-Pathways Web session, you need to perform an action that interacts with the system.
Actions that keep your M-Pathways session from timing out:
- Clicking any 'blue' menu
- Clicking any 'purple' menu (these are menus that a user had already used)
- Clicking any 'yellow' buttons such as 'Run', 'Save', 'Clear', 'Add', 'Return to Search', 'Next in List', a plus/minus sign, ...
- Clicking the search tool, magnifying glass
- Clicking the calendar icon
- Clicking a page view arrow to go to the next page
- Clicking onto a tab on a page with multiple tabs
Actions that will not keep your M-Pathways session from timing out:
- Moving your mouse or curser
- Clicking a blank part of the screen
- Clicking checklists
- Typing in a field.
- Tabbing into another field