MToken Help Desks & Distribution Centers
Administrative system users can pick up an MToken or replace a broken, lost, or expired token at an MToken Distribution Center. MToken Administrators are at the centers and help desks to assist users. MTokens are also available to staff in units that are adopting Two-Factor Authentication for their own systems.
Note: You need to provide your MCard for identification to receive a new or replacement MToken.
MToken Help Desks
The following Help Desks can provide MToken assistance:
- ITS Service Center
- MCIT Help Desk (phone: 734-936-8000) for Hospital & Health Center staff only; 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
- Flint Human Resources (phone: 810-762-3150), M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Any of the MToken Help Desks listed above can help you if you have a problem authenticating with your MToken. If you have a problem using the MToken Service Center Web site, contact the ITS Service Center.
MToken Distribution Centers
The MToken Distribution Centers are in the following locations:
- The following Mcard Centers:
- Key & ID Office, C158 Med Inn: M-F, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Mcard Center, 1011 SAB (Student Activities Building - Housing Info Office): M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Employment Office, 250G Wolverine Tower: M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- NCRC (North Campus Research Complex), 2800 Plymouth Rd, Bldg 18, Room G019: M-F, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Solutions Center, 2919 Taubman Health Science Library, 1301 E Catherine St: M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Medical School Information Services, Bldg 300, Room 301M, 2800 Plymouth Rd: M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Pierpont Commons Computer Showcase Repair Center: M-F, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- ITS, Access and Accounts, Administrative Services Building (ASB), 2200 suite
- Arbor Lakes, Building 3, Security desk : M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Flint Campus, HRAA, 213 University Pavilion, 303 E. Kearsley Street, Flint, MI 48502-1950, M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dearborn Campus, ITS Accounts Office, 1141 Computing Science Wing: M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (except closed 1-2 p.m.)
You can visit an MToken Distribution Center to:
- Request an MToken.
You will need to show your MCard for identification and provide the reason why you need an MToken. (Examples of reasons: your MToken is broken or lost; you are a new employee; or you were recently granted access to a system that requires Two-Factor Authentication.)
- Turn in broken or unused tokens.
- Obtain a replacement cap for your MToken.