Student Administration Unit Liaison
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Vandenberg Room, Michigan League – 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Webcast of the entire Unit Liaison Meeting
Note: Links to watch individual presentations coming soon.
Jan Eckert (jeckert), MAIS, – 5 min
- New Unit Liaisons – Brian Jones, School of Nursing
- Thanks to Cathy Mitchell for her service as the previous UL in the School of Nursing
HE v.9 Upgrade, Student Administration: Karen Kuffner (kkuffner), Laurel Barnes (labarnes), and Margaret Loveless (mal), MAIS – 60 min
- Tentative Upgrade Window
- Training and Support Resources
- Reporting Impacts
- Upgrade Change Summary
- Demonstration of the Student Services Center, Student Center and Faculty Center
Roadmap to the Future – Product Strategy for U-M Enterprise Systems:
Karen Kuffner (kkuffner), MAIS – 20 min
Climate Savers Computing Initiative: Roxy Block, (rlblock), MAIS – 10 min
Announcements: Jan Eckert (jeckert) – 5 min
- Reminder: MAIS is offering BusinessObjects TV, a series of 30-minute interactive Webinars on selected BusinessObjects topics. Users can participate in live sessions from their desktop or view recorded episodes. Search on “BOTV” in MyLINC. As of June 1, BOTV episodes will replace the instructor-led class, “BusinessObjects WebI Ad Hoc Reports”
- Reminder from Access Services: With the implementation of the Online Access Request System (OARS), it is now possible to check the assigned roles for a staff member in your unit before submitting a new access request. To do so, select “View Current Security For My Department(s)” and follow the instructions.
- Date for Your Calendar:
April 16, 8:30 – 10:30 a.m., Joint Financial & Student UL Meeting, Location TBD
- Schedule of UL Meeting dates, times, locations (including cancelled meeting information)
- Notify Jan Eckert (email@example.com) regarding any Unit Liaison changes for your unit