Student Administration Financial Aid Product Strategy Advisory
The Financial Aid Product Strategy Advisory Group will share expertise
in shaping the direction of financial aid administrative systems at
the University of Michigan.
The mission is to develop a roadmap for administrative systems enhancements
with the goal to provide better service to our students and staff over
the next two-five years. This group will tap into the group's collective
knowledge about student needs and the strategic direction of the members'
schools, colleges, and departments to improve or expand financial aid
services to students.
ITS will chair the Financial Aid Product Strategy Advisory Group.
The membership will consist of representatives from schools/colleges
along with various representatives from the Office of the Financial
Aid and Administrative Information Services as needed.
The current membership consists of:
- Center for Education of Women: Susan Kaufmann, Catherine Mueller
- College of Engineering: Jeanne Murabito
- College of Literature, Science and the Arts: Douglas Fletcher
- ITS: Elaine Nowak (Co-Chair)
- Office of Financial Aid: Doug Levy (Co-Chair)
- Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs: Robert Holmes
- School of Education: James Brian Jones
- School of Music: Laura Strozeski
- School of Public Policy: Beth Soboleski
- Ross School of Business: Shane Fortune
- Rackham: Rex Patterson
- School of Natural Resources: Lara Nelson
The Financial Aid Product Strategy Advisory Group will meet approximately
three times a year.
- An e-mail group of the members of this Advisory Group has been created
for contact purposes (mais.sa.fa.product.strategy).
- An agenda will be distributed prior to each meeting using the email
- Minutes of each meeting will be kept. The minutes may be shared
with the Student Unit Liaisons and/or posted on the ITS Web