M-Pathways Financials System
The M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources system, available from the Wolverine Access – University Business menu, consists of the following integrated modules:
- Accounts Receivable & Billing (two modules) allows the University to bill, record, and track payments for sponsored research and centralized general receivables.
- General Ledger records all of the University's financial transactions for reporting purposes.
- Procurement involves all processes to request, order, audit, and pay for goods and services.
- Asset Management tracks and maintains information about the University's assets (e.g., equipment).
- Space Management allows the University to maintain data about University buildings, rooms, and facilities and their use.
- Inventory is used by some University units to order, replenish, and track the supplies that they warehouse.
M-Pathway’s integrated structure allows data to be shared among these modules and between M-Pathways and other reporting systems (e.g., Human Resource Management and M-Reports). Sharing data facilitates the flow of information while offering you a variety of options to obtain accurate financial data for reporting purposes.
Within Information & Technology Services (ITS), the AIS–Financials department works with University units and central offices to support and enhance these modules for your use. Contact the ITS Service Center.
System Training and Access
M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources system training is available in My LINC. Training includes instructor-led courses, eLearning courses, simulations, and job aids.
How to Request Access describes the process and tools to request the systems access and data you need to do your work.
U-M Policies Safeguard Data
U-M central administration and ITS policies help ensure that you understand your obligations for responsible use of administrative data and confidential information. Your agreement to follow these policies is a requirement for system access.
For Assistance, Questions or Help
Contact the ITS Service Center:
(734) 764-HELP | 4HELP@umich.edu | Submit an Online Service Request